Optimized for large catalogs
Superstore is built to support online stores with huge catalogs and advanced merchandising needs.
Epic design flexibility
Achieve a singular, branded look and feel with Superstore’s highly configurable design, styling, and layout options.
Get customers to the checkout faster with customizable multi-column drop-down menus and quick links.
Predictive live search
Improve discoverability and accelerate conversions with fast, dynamic search results for products and content.
Superstore integrates seamlessly with Wholesale Club, the easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.
Speed and performance
Superstore comes fully loaded with a host of speed-boosting features, including Turbolinks, lazy loading, and minified JS.
Fast collection filtering
AJAX technology allows customers to rapidly and responsively filter and sort products on collection pages.
Promote sales, discounts, and featured products with promo sections similar to major online retailers.
Fully integrated custom scripts
Make additions and edits to your theme’s code without the hassle of having to leave the theme editor.
Dynamic highlights banner
Display contact details, shipping policies, and other important store info with stylish, customizable icons.
Submit your review
I absolutely love this Shopify theme! All the customization options, the color control, the mega menu, everything about this theme is great! I am so glad I invested in this theme for my store, I am very satisfied with how my store looks and operates now. Thank you for the lovely theme!
This is one of the best themes i have purchased till date. I have a large marketplace and the superstore theme has added 5 stars to my site..
check out www. xpressmall .com to see yourself first hand how superstore has helped me provide an excellent eCommerce experience.
This is the best theme i've ever used on Shopify. Period.
All the settings are simple and perfectly organized.
Please include the ability to use custom html in the homepage, featured products without right collection banner, option to open by default the menu, footer with 3 columns is not occupying full width.
This theme has almost everything that we were looking for, and for being a brand new theme has no problems out-of-the-box (impressive!). The live search looks great and features like the mega-menu and tag sorting are super helpful and easy to use. The support & documentation is lacking a little bit but is good enough to get by if you have a bit of previous Shopify experience.
A "Recently Purchased" section would put this theme over the top, otherwise it has several other great features that are Amazon-inspired and are perfect if you are shooting for that type of site.
Great job on this theme guys!
How do I install the theme once I’ve purchased it?
Easy! We’ll email you a zip file, which you can upload via the “Online Store” section of your Shopify admin. Simply click “Upload theme” and it will be there for you to customize, preview, and publish when you’re ready.
Can I customize the theme styles? Or can I use one theme style on one page and another style on a different page?
Yes and yes! We created these theme styles to show the diversity of Superstore’s features, but you can pick and choose however you want. Think of the styles as jumping-off points.
Can I use our company’s font?
Maybe. If your company’s font is available in the Shopify font library or through Adobe Fonts, you can use it in the theme. If it’s an Adobe font, you will need to edit your theme’s code.
Can you help me customize the theme?
We can help you get set up and familiarize yourself with Superstore’s features, but we can’t guarantee support for extensive customizations. That said, we’ll do whatever we can to help you find a viable solution.
Does this theme integrate with all Shopify apps?
Not all, but many! All Pixel Union themes integrate with Pixel Union apps. If you’re using an app from another developer, please contact them to see if it plays well with Empire.
July 22nd, 2019 – v1.0.1
- Newsletter header now includes an option to set the header color.
- The Highlights bar will now correctly display icons on small screens.
- Filter tags will now work correctly on vendor pages.
- Shopify Product Reviews will appear as expected when Turbolinks are enabled.
- We have removed the drop shadow from product cards on the cart page.
- We have fixed the shape of the Dynamic Checkout Button to match the add-to-cart button.
- Navigation items with filter tags in them will now work as expected.
- Fixed the home page Search section to use the form input border color instead of the color from the header’s search bar.
- Collection filters will no longer show headings for filter groups with no available products under that group.
- Small promo header now breaks to new line correctly on mobile
- Home page Blog posts now use correct read more icon
- Selected view remains correct after selecting a filter on collections
- Navigation items with filter tags in them will show the selected tag in the sidebar even when it would normally be hidden under ‘See more’
- Inputs no longer render incorrectly in certain cases when focused.
- Remove hover state of selected option on collections.
- Fix star ratings overlapping when text is oversized.
- The Traditional header promo text heading will now reflect the selected heading font weight
Got an old version of Superstore?
Update using the Theme Updater App
May 1st, 2019 – v1.0.0
- Initial release!