Pixel Union is looking for a Support Specialist to join our team in Victoria or Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Our Support Specialists are pivotal in providing customer support to ensure users have the best possible experience when using Pixel Union’s products. In addition to delivering amazing support, the Support Specialist also collaborates with third-party platform support teams to optimize the user experience.
Success in this role requires excellent written communication skills and email etiquette. Since the position involves working closely with clients, it is essential for a Support Specialist to be customer-focused, patient, and able to maintain a positive attitude.
- 1 year of hands-on experience with customer support work or related customer service experience
- Experience working with our products and platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Tumblr, WordPress)
- Experience with popular support tools, e.g. HelpScout, Intercom
- Great attitude, patience and focus
- Strong written communication skills
Pixel Union is a company built on creativity, teamwork and employee well-being. We come to the office (wherever that may be) to work hard, push our limits, and enjoy ourselves around good people.
Some of our perks include:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Educational sessions and company-sponsored certifications
- Company-sponsored fitness allowance